Monday, September 12, 2011

Grade School

I don't like grade school:'(. I don't like grade school because when we fail we fail, and no going back. urgh! it sucks! damn.. I'm trying not to fail. but i'm failing cause i think Kim does it wrong, or shes going to fast and this is the first time we had grades. And we're not used to it. I wish Kim could do it slowly, and when were used to it she could get faster, or average pace. Naomi is doing great because we're still doing phases till next year. She said I could finish writing this year and not worry about writing next year:D. Math is okay, because im finishing up the phase i am in and then i will get to grades. I like school, but grade school is easy, but strict and boring. I like school. I will try my best to enjoy school my four high school years. I'll make my last years the best and memorable. I wish grade school was short of different.