Saturday, September 10, 2011

Megan's Phone

Megan's phone is disconnected! NO! :'( it shouldnt be.. or maybe it shud be. ijk. it shouldnt be! I already miss txting with her:P Now i have one less person to txt with:P Its k. i have others i cud txt with. kinda boring people though:P My phone was disconnected like on the second week of school. But it reconnected like about 2 weeks later:D I wanted it to reconnect sooner. But its k:) i got used to it. it felt kinda weird txting. when i finally txted with a friend:P but i got used to it.. I wish my phone was disconnected longer. But its k. im glad it reconnected. I wish Gilbert had a phone too. So i cud txt with him whenever he or i leaves.cause i miss him whenever he leaves. he shuda had one so i cud txt with him and ask him lots of questions about his travel and things like that:D He doesnt wish he had a phone. which is kinda sad. and he lived happily ever after. I just wish gilbert had a phone. :D